The arrival of Fall in New England may mean apple picking, raking leaves, pumpkin spice, and flannels to some- but it also means it’s time to switch gears from cooling to heating your home. It is important to schedule professional maintenance for your ductless mini-split system to maintain the perfect efficiency & comfort while protecting your HVAC investment.
Ductless mini-splits are energy-efficient and designed to make heating or cooling your home simple. Energy Monster is a trusted Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Contractor. We are happy to help you with the quick and easy installation and continued maintenance of your ductless system. We suggest servicing your system annually to maintain the proper running of the unit. This will ensure the internal parts stay clean, and airflow is kept at top performance- increasing comfort and efficiency in your home!
The following are basic services we can offer for maintaining the best performance of your ductless mini-split system:
- Blower wheel removed, inspected, and cleaned
- Indoor unit coil inspected and cleaned
- Drain pan inspected and cleaned
- Air filters inspected and cleaned
- All internal parts inspected and cleaned
- Outside coil inspected and cleaned
If you have questions, or if you would like to schedule fall maintenance for your ductless mini-split, please contact us!
Or fill out the form below.
[hubspot type=form portal=1583260 id=6d6fa93c-7fe0-4d7b-907d-df8662698afc]
* Bonus homeowner DIY tips: Clean your air filter each month! A dirty filter blocks heat exchange and increases energy bills. Check the outside cabinet periodically for airflow obstructions, such as leaves, ice, and snow.